I guess if I only blog every 6 months, I at least get memories of the kids birthdays done. :)
Yesterday Avery had a super fun birthday party at The Little Gym. We had a huge group of friends there to celebrate and Avery was excited about the La La Loopsy decorations.
Here are a few noteworthy things about Avery on her 4 birthday.
1. She always puts herself on the "silly list", which is pretty much like Santa's naughty list. When she is on the silly list she is pretty out of control, but in a funny way. :)
2. She has to bring everyone of her toys to the living room table every day, the whole house is an Avery tornado...every day.
3. She loves to pretend she is a baby. Which means she wants to be carried and snuggled, this part I love...then she cries and goo goo ga ga's for half the day...that part isn't my favorite. :)
4. She loves princesses, La La Loopsy, Peppa Pig and Good Luck Charlie. She also loves Agnes and Vector (the villain!) from Despicable Me. She really liked Monsters University on the "giant big" (the movie theater) that we saw last week.
5. She learned to swim this summer. She loves being a Mermaid and wearing her goggles.
6. She loves to wear dresses and if she ever puts something on backwards or wrong she says "that is how I like it!"
7. Her best friend is Rose and they are so funny together. Sometimes they just look at each other and scream. I am so happy she has a best friend.
8. She loves to dance! Anytime she hears music she has to get moving. She also just started gymnastics and was so excited she couldn't stop jumping.
9. Whenever her daddy teases her (which is often) she tells him to "stop tricking me around".
10. On an episode of Good Luck Charlie, the mom was asked what she was doing and she said "welding" instead of folding laundry, which she was doing. Now when I fold laundry Avery likes to tell me that I am welding.
11. She is a great sister to her brother. She often mothers him and we have to remind her she isn't the boss. But she loves him so much and takes good care of him.
12. She is my best helper. If she is in the mood and offered cash (the paper kind), she will clean the whole house with me.
I love this little girl more than anything. I am such a lucky momma to have her and Evan in my life. :)
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Avery is 4!!!
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How to earn displayed in a CAPTCHA http://topmoney-neo.ru/30-zarabotok-na-rucaptcha.html
Post a Comment