Monday, March 31, 2008

My Boys




I just want to say that I am really enjoying having Aaron home and Evan is loving it too. I would also like to thank Aaron publicly for all the mornings he let me sleep in, the naps he has let me take and for the AWESOME dinner the other night at the Melting Pot (my very favorite restaurant).

Aaron is a great daddy, but he will be better when he realizes the following things:
1. Babies slobber everywhere and they don't care that you just put on a clean shirt.
2. You can't blame your baby for all inappropriate bodily noises, mommies are smarter than that.
3. Babies cry the most when you are either on the phone or watching your favorite show.
4. Babies are the best at giving "Wet Willies" as their tiny fingers seem to reach all the way to your brain.
And, last but not least...
5. A onsie does not a shirt make...it is underwear...it deserves to be covered.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I would like to respond to a few of your points:

1. Baby slobber is the most disgusting thing on the planet. I'll take poop or pee over slobber anyday!
2. Aaron cannot be mad about inappropriate bodily noises because I believe this is something he gets from his father. ;)
5. I agree that a onsie is a shirt. And if it's hot outside, it is an entire outfit - no pants required.

Love you guys! Can't wait to see you in May.

Brandi said...

These pics are so cute. Makes me miss him more. You guys should really come to Fargo. The weather doesn't even suck. At least not today anyway!!