Thursday, April 3, 2008

Can A Comb-Over Ever Be Cute?



Ok…so everyone knows that a comb-over that is used to cover hair lost is never a good thing. But what about when it is covering hair growth? As most of you know, Evan was born with a good amount of hair. Well, 4 ½ months later, that hair has gotten pretty long, but as his head has gotten bigger, he is getting new hair too. Unfortunately the new hair mixed with the old hair is causing my little sweetheart to sport the comb-over. I do spend a good deal of my day caressing his head, and moving the long hair in front to the side, so he doesn’t look so obvious. Aaron on the other hand thinks it is funny and brushes it forward to give him bangs. I have included pictures so you can all have the visual. Please feel free to voice your opinion, should you have one, on the poll to the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love this blog. Forget Aaron, blog away, blog away! I like the background too, the red curly stuff. Very cute.

Happy Thursday!

Amy said...

I'm totally against baby mohawks!

Unknown said...

I check every day. First ballgame coming soon!

Randy said...

I feel a special affinity for someone so young who has already embraced their inevitable slide into MPB. I have yet to muster the courage.