I'm sad to say that it was as bad as ever! The poor stylist did her best, but alas, I have already taken the scissors to his hair twice tonight to get stuff she missed. I can't blame her though...he was one tough cookie! I thought the poor little guy was going to be traumatised for life, but as luck would have it he cheered up and played on the slide for a while before we left. He did give the stink eye all the way home, but was better once we walked in the door. Here is his after picture...I think he looks pretty handsome.
Please ignore all the food on his face, it was dinner time and he was acting silly so I thought I would get a funny picture...this is the best I got...but how cute is he???
5 comments:
time for Dad to employ his clippers that he uses...
I worked at a Dollar Cuts in high school for almost 2 years. I always felt so bad for the moms of the kids who freaked out. Hopefully he'll get used it after a few more trips.
It was bad...but not bad enough for me to resort to the clippers. I might just give it 3 months instead of 2 months.
just kidding MOM....do I still have visitation rights?
You are still allowed visitation, but if there are clippers nearby there must be supervision. ;) Only kidding. I would pity anyone who attempted to do his whole head in clippers since he freakes as soon as they are turned on!
Post a Comment