Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fast Ball?

Evan spent nearly an hour yesterday throwing things...everything he could get his big paws on. Despite my "no no's" he continued on. So I figured, I might as well get a little video of it. I do have to admit, the boy has an arm. I didn't get coverage of the balls that went all the way across the room. Unfortunately I had to draw an end to "throw fest 2009" when the balls began getting too close to the TV. The balls currently remain in "time out" but, I'll give him another chance tomorrow.

I wish you could all see how funny he has gotten in the last few months. He still loves his movies, and watches his Little Einstein video at least once a day. When he opens his book of DVD's his face lights up when he sees it. Before he took a bath yesterday we decided to give you all an idea of how he "interacts" with his Einstein movie. He pats along and raises his hands to blast off, but it is even more funny when he yells at the movie...according to Aaron he inherited this from his Grandpa. Here is a video...please ignore the spit...little guy is still working on the molars. Oh yeah, and he loves to spit too...a vicious combo!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He has his granddads arm and sports "voice". 2029 1st round pick of the CUBS baby!!! First MIT grad drafted ever.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Ha ha! No pressure!