Friday, August 14, 2009

The Best Babies...

I know I am super biased, but man do I have great kids! Avery is doing awesome. She is the best little sleeper and already sleeps from 11ish to 8ish! It is amazing. She is doing so great I am about to graduate her to her ladybug room for the night. I know she is ready, but I am not sure if I am ready yet. :)


We went to have pictures taken of the kids today, and while Evan refused to sit for a moment to even have one picture taken, Avery was like a super model and according to the photographer she was the happiest baby she has ever worked with. I took the above picture tonight while we were hanging out, and I must say that it is now one of my favorites.


Evan is also doing awesome. He is feeling so much better and has his energy back...if you can believe that he had ever lost it. He is the most curious little boy and has to view everything from all sides. He likes to turn his puzzles upside down and do them over and over. He is also doing great with his shapes and even stopped us in the mall today to point out that he was standing on a "square". I bought him some flash cards and letter blocks and other than his puzzles they are his new favorite toys. Here is a video of him playing with his flash cards.

Evan is still less than curious about the baby, though he did poke her in the face today and say "Baby?" Luckily he only hit cheek because with his big fingers he is likely to poke an eye out! The only time he ever pays her any attention is if she is laying on the playgym, which used to be his and has some of his favorite toys hooked to it. Here is one of the only pictures I have of the two kids together. Notice how Evan is starting to look a bit like Paul McCartney? He freaks out during haircuts, so for the last 3 no one has been able to trim them up. I'm about to take my scissors to him in his sleep!!!

0 comments: