Thursday, November 5, 2009

Avery's New Earrings


Today was a big day for the little one! After going back and forth about piercing her ears I decided if I am going to do it, now would be the perfect time. So, while we were meeting our friends at the mall, we did it! Avery was wonderful, better than both me and Holly who were nervous wrecks and trying to hold it together. She only cried for a moment before she happily took a bottle.



Here is the finished product. I was a little nervous the earrings were a bit too big (though they were the smallest they had). Aaron keeps making jokes that she looks like a rapper. :)

She has been a super cutie all night talking and chatting, and now sleeping away so I don't think she is too traumatized. Here is the best picture I could get where you can see both earrings.

The mall was a bit much for Monster Mash and for the first time in probably over a year he conked out in the stroller. He didn't even wake when the train came by! You've got to love the greenish-yellowish bruise on his forehead...

0 comments: