2009 was great to my family! We welcomed little Avery bug and Evan has become a big boy instead of a big baby. I was going through all of my pictures that I have on my camera since the last time I blogged (too long I know!) and I have 209 pictures and/or videos. So hard to choose what to post. So, I have decided that I will post a good video of each one and vow to blog more often. :)
As for Evan...he is funnier than ever. Still very quirky, but really coming into his own. He is getting smarter everyday and still has more energy than any person I know. He is always coming up with new and exciting games to play like "hangers" where he takes hangers and throws them on my bed, climbs up on the bed and throws them down again. He loves to count everything and has mastered 1-3 and 7-10, but has a tough time in the middle. He has decided that he is now in love with Annie (who's name he says perfectly) from Little Einstein's instead of June, his first love. He goes back and forth...it is so cute! His favorite thing to do right now is to look at the stars from his Twighlight Turtle that he got for Christmas. We have a great time as a family everynight before bed playing in the stars. Here is a funny video of Evan getting into the pantry and doing what he loves to do...lining things up. I'm sure if he could stack these things he would. The red things are boxes of raisins that he took out of his treat box. Funny boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment