Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7 Months Old Tomorrow!

I can't believe Avery is almost 7 months old! She is still a tiny peanut, but thinks that she is Evan's age! She crawls everywhere and over everything. She is starting to climb up on things, including wall corners, which freaks me out. She is fast as can be and only wants to play with the toys that Evan has. She has sprouted her first little tooth, which I have yet to be able to capture on film. She is now saying "da da da da" and "ma ma ma ma". I love it so much. She makes us laugh all day long. She still has bright blue eyes, and her hair is still red. It isn't growing in too fast, but she is still as cute as ever!


As for the little Ev monster...



He is funnier than ever! He loves to dance to music and has Aaron and Me singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Jingle Bells and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes until we are blue in the face. He is really working on his vocabulary and surprises us here and there with a new word. He loves to play football and is showing signs of wanting to be a running back. He loves it when Aaron and I stand on different ends of the living room and let him run the ball back and forth. He still loves to be outside and has mastered going down the big slide this week...all it took was watching his friends do it and getting up the courage. I am proud of him.


Hopefully my next update will be soon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Avery is so cute! And Evan looks SO grown up in that picture! He's starting to look like a little boy now.