I've never really fancied my kids as artistic but, they have surprised me lately. Evan picked up
a pen the other day and drew circles! I never knew he could do that. Then, today he asked to play with the crayons and to my delight he didn't just line them up and put them in and out of the box. He was really into and named every color and thought it was so funny to make such a great picture. He would have colored for an hour if it weren't for the "help" of baby Avery! Here is the video to give you an idea of how art time went...
Poor Evan, just wants to color in peace. And, poor Avery, she just wants to play with the same things that Evan likes. I think I might have to place them at the kitchen table for art time from now on. Oh yeah, did I mention that Avery also took a bite of a crayon and attempted to color on the wall...she really keeps me on my toes.
I know this blog is already a little video heavy, but I can't help but put this one on too. Avery loves to dress up. I already posted that she loves hats, but she also loves shoes! She brings them to me all day to put on her feet. And, if I don't do it quick enough, she will begin chewing on the shoes...how is that for motivation. :) She found Evan's shoes so I helped her put them on and...
I can't end this blog without telling more funny Evan stories
0 comments:
Post a Comment