March was an interesting month for us. I had a crazy infection, but Grandma was able to come and visit and take care of me so that made it better. :)
The kids are as funny as ever. There is a new show called Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior and both kids love it. Avery always wanted to play doctor before, but now she plays all the time. She takes such good care of her animals (and mommy too). She is still VERY spirited and we are hoping once she turns 3 the terrible twos will be a thing of the past! She is still very nurturing. She likes to try to baby Evan and yesterday she even tried to put his pants and shoes on for him.
Evan has been having some stressful days and issues with the potty. He is remaining optimistic though. He still loves watching movies. One of his favorites right now is Santa Buddies. He always says to me "I want to watch Santa Buddies and laugh so hard." It is hilarious.
That is all I can think of for now. Wish us luck for April! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment