Friday, May 16, 2008

Ma Ma!!!

He did it! My big guy called me Mama today! He was playing on the floor and I was cleaning up around him and he kept saying "Mama, Mama" as soon as I picked him up he stopped and when I put him back down he started again! This afternoon he has only said it once in front of Aaron, but still...happy day for me. :) I hope you all like the video. I just wanted to show you all how close he is to crawling. He stays up on his knees so well. I can tell he is going to be getting another tooth soon too because he is definitely wearing his cranky pants today! Hopefully we'll get some pictures tomorrow since it is his 6 month birthday...my how time flies!!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

He is so sticking cute. I can't believe that it has already been 6 months. Time flew by fast. You should enjoy every minute that he doesn't move. Life is a whole lot easier when he can't. Good Luck, Ma ma!!

Ryen said...

he is so young he cannot start crawling yet and he is to little to start saying words and the pics are so sticking cute

Unknown said...

I'm with Brandi. Evan is a cutie & I can't believe how big he's getting already! She's right too, it only gets harder when they are able to move! He's so cute, you did good!