Remember how a few weeks ago I posted a story about how Aaron loves to “scare babies for fun”? Well, here is the proof! Except that if you listen closely you can hear me “shh” Aaron because I am recording and he then proceeds to make a loud noise to be funny and only succeeds in scaring the baby. We thought the video was funny and we hope you like it too!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Told You So!!!
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
and I have to continue this story by saying "I told you so" to all the people who thought I was lying when I said Aaron is mean.....scarying little babies....heartless.
Mean Daddy!!! He is going to be bigger then you and he is going to beat you up for doing this. Shame on you Aaron!
be afraid....very afraid....we will be there tomorrow.
Scared babies are always good for a laugh. Thanks Wick, I needed that one!
Post a Comment