The bathroom is almost complete. It was a tough job and I was sure lucky to have Sara and Wendy there to help! We had a lot of work to do including scraping the yucky popcorn ceiling which made the biggest mess!!! I still have a few decorative touches to add so I am not going to reveal the finished product yet, but here is a few pictures of us working hard. :)
I'll have the final before and after pictures soon. :) I also will have some pictures of the outside of the house that looks awesome thanks mostly to David, but Sara, Wendy and even I also put some work into it. Sad to say, but I already have some projects on my list for their next visit. He he...Maybe I am a slave driver.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Bathroom In Progress
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment