Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Trip

My Oh My where does the time go. One minute I am packing and the next minute it is over and I haven't blogged a bit. Shame on me. Better late than never right? Here is the story.

Our trip started with a bit of a snag as our plane was broken and we had to sit in the airport for almost 6 more hours than expected...yuck. Ev was a trooper as were the nice strangers who helped me out when I needed it. When we arrived in Vegas it was great. Ali turned to Evan and said "Nice to meet you Evan" it was so cute. We loved playing at the Weaver's new house and before we knew it, it was time to leave for SLC. The kids were awesome for the long car ride and being in SLC is always awesome.

We had a chance to spend the day with the Hampshire's and seeing all the cousins together was great. Evan had a wonderful time and managed to almost outlast the big kids staying up and running around until 10:30pm! The kids played so well together and it was just an all around great day.

We also had a great time with Amy...Evan was almost as excited about it as I was. :) I also had the rare chance for a girls day out, which consisted of dinner at Spaghetti Factory and about two hours of chatting in the parking lot afterwards. It was good times!

When we returned to Vegas again we decided that we needed to get out and see some of the sites so we went to Sigfreid and Roy's Secret Garden. The older kids loved it and Ev was just excited to be taken for a walk in his stroller. Afterwards we walked over to Caesar's Palace to walk through the mall and find FAO Swartz. There the kids had a blast. Here is Ev on the big piano. He didn't weigh enough to actually play it, but the girls played some great music.


1 comments:

Brandi said...

So fun. I don't have the pic of all of us. You should e-mail it to me.