Ev had a pretty interesting day yesterday. It started out with him getting his leg stuck in his
crib...yep stuck. I was contemplating getting the saw and chopping slats from off the crib to get his leg loose. Then I thought about calling 911, but in the end all it took was soaping him up and giving a few good tugs. Poor little one. Now I need to think of some way to keep him from trying to climb out, which is how I think the stuck leg came about. I think maybe the crib wanted revenge since Evan has been slowly wearing away the varnish on his crib for the last few months anyway. Here is the damage done.
Since my last post was about one of the thing in the house that Evan isn't allowed to play with but does anyway, I think a follow up is in store. In addition to the blinds, he is not supposed to play with the TV stand which houses our DVD's. Here is what happens when I turn my back for a few moments... yep, he is definitely inside...at least from the waist up. I think most of you can see why I call him Monster. :)
Monday, October 27, 2008
Crazy Baby
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so proud of my rambunctious nephew. He is the bestest. I mostly love it, because I too have a monster. Sorry to say that mine is now three and is still doing those things. If it makes you feel better Ryen has stopped. Just 8 short years to go. :)
Wait...you have a kid?!?
your gonna give him a complex Mom...he's a Coleman.....boy.....nuff said....he wants more balls!
Post a Comment