Evan has decided in the last few weeks that he is a bit of a comedian. He has decided that whenever Daddy laughs he has to laugh his goofy little laugh. He likes to play tricks on Mommy too, like putting his arms up to get out of bed and laying down at the last minute and laughing because I can't reach him when he lays down. So funny.
Well, another thing he loves to do now is find hiding places. His typical spaces are in his fort (under the table in the living room) and behind the chair in his room. But, yesterday when he was playing in the playroom, I went to check on him and he was gone. I could hear him, but didn't see him. When I found him, I had to get the camera. If you can't tell, he is under the futon...typically he will bump his head as he tries to reach for toys or balls that roll under there, but alas...he has it all figured out now. Here is the proof:
Thursday, March 26, 2009
New Hiding Spot???
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment