Evan is so funny. He has started to pick up random words from random books. He now says "pirate", "cool", "moon", "bumpy" and "store" though the last word is because Mommy does way too much shopping. :)
Last night I was sitting on the floor reading all the books that he brought to me when we started reading "Chicka Chicka Boom" one of his favorites. By the time we got the camera I had aready read the story about 10 times becasue he always ends with "again". This video shows a little reaction, but before we pulled out the camera he was really going crazy. What a funny boy, I just love him!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Story Time
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Evan is so funny. Agreed. I think his reaction is great. Wick's story reading skills are pretty top notch as well. Kid can't go wrong.
Post a Comment