The month of March has been an exciting one for us. First we had Grandma come and visit from Utah. Then, Aunt Sara came from Nebraska. Lastly, we had Grandma and Grandpa Coleman come from Texas. It has been a busy month for all of us, and Evan has loved all of it. He has learned so many new things and loves to show off all that he knows.
One of his new words (unfortunately) is "no". He loves that he can tell us exactly what he doesn't want now. Earlier today Aaron was talking to him about going to the mall to look at the pictures we had taken yesterday and he said, "won't that be fun." Evan just looked at him and said, "no". It was so funny.
Ev is a super picky eater too. Most of the time I will make a good lunch or dinner and he will end up eating Cheerios and raisins. It is getting pretty frustrating. Not only does he use his hands to block his mouth, but he also shuts his mouth so tight I can't get anything inside. Most of the stuff I know he would love if I could get him to taste it...but alas, he won't even have a taste (not even of the Cinnabon we had yesterday!!!). Here is a video of how lunch went today:
0 comments:
Post a Comment