Monday, May 4, 2009

Bed Time

Getting ready for bed for most families is a quiet tranquil time. Not in the Coleman household. For some reason, Evan waits until just before bedtime to attempt his craziest tricks. As you saw on the last post, he likes to jump off his new bed. Well, tonight he decided he should try a much more dangerous trick. First, he pushed his table away from the wall into the middle of the room. Typically, he just tips it over and climbs all over it, but not tonight. Here is what he learned...

Scary, isn't it. Since I don't know if he has the sense of mind not to do this trick while Aaron and I aren't in the room, his table has been temporarily relocated to the playroom. Last night he was also in fine form doing his "eyes closed Frankenstein" impersonation. He makes the funniest noises when his eyes are closed and he is running. What a character!!!

On a final note, the new baby is kicking like crazy and for once, I can't blame the sugar! Her room is coming along, slowley but surely. I am hoping to have a birthdate scheduled any day now!!! Less than 9 weeks to go.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

so cute. i think it is time to give in and get a haircut. ha ha

Unknown said...

Karnack says.....

I see stitches in the future!