In addition to running with his eyes closed, he has decided that walking off high objects such as the couch or his bed is super fun despite all the bumps and bruises that follow. He loves to jump off his bed, and Aaron even caught him at the last minute today when he was about to jump from the couch to the coffee table (...have mercy...). Here is a video we took tonight of him playing on his bed. I pray that he will only do this when we are sitting next to the bed, but common sense says otherwise. Notice how he closes his eyes while he jumps...
Unfortunately tonight's super fun jumping time resulted in a big black eye as one jump he face planted into the foot board of the bed. I'll try to get a picture of the shiner tomorrow, but I am hoping it will look a bit better in the morning.
1 comments:
I kind of like the shaggy hair. It makes Evan look like a rock-n-roller, tough kid. Just what he needs to go with his black eye...yikes!
Post a Comment