Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Avery Update

I met with the surgeon today and set the date for Baby Avery. Unless she decides to make an early appearance, her birthday will be on July 6th! She will share her birthday with the Dalai Lama! I thought about having her on the 7th since 7 is my lucky number, but decided not to wait. After having my mom look through the birthday book, I am happy to say that the 6th seems like the best day.

It has een a rough go the last few weeks, but the baby seems to be doing well, and from the looks and feel of it, she is going to be a natural tap dancer. As I was laying in bed last night, she was dancing around and moving the tummy everywhere. I sat around and watched for about 30 minutes before I thought to get the camera. I hope you all like the video. :)

On the Evan front, the little guy has been struggling with the summer heat and pregnant mommy. But, he loves to get outside when he can. He is still running everywher with his eyes closed and unfortunately ran face first into the wall today and had a bloody lip. Poor little guy. He is getting smarter everyday and has started finishing parts of books when I read them and has been putting himself down for nap for the last few days. He goes into the hall and holds his hand up for me and we walk to his room where he crawls into bed and turns on his music. He has also decided that he loves the corners of his snuggle blanket, which is so much like his cousins Ryen and Alex. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! I miss feeling the baby move. It's so freakish & so amazing at the same time! Try to enjoy it, it will be over before you know it.