It has been a great day to prepare for baby Avery! The morning started with a great baby shower with the gals from the ward. I blame pregnancy brain for leaving my camera at home, but luckily Shauna, the hostess, let us use her camera. I haven't gotten the email with the pictures yet, but if there are any cute ones I will blog them later. Thanks to everyone who came!!! :)
After the shower, the Stem's family came over and donated their time and skills to help decorate the nursery. I still have one blank wall where a cute vinyl saying is going to go, but that will take a few days to arrive. But here are a few pictures of all the cute stuff "we" (Holly and JJ really did all the work) put up. I think it looks great! Now we just need a baby to enjoy it! But, of course, it is Grandma Connie's room for the next month, and Grandma Coleman's room for a couple weeks after that. I hope you like it. Oh...I forgot to mention that the picture frames will have cute pictures in them as soon as the baby gets here...so ignore what is in the frames...except the white ones that have super cute pictures in them.
Here is the corner to the left of the crib next to the door.
Isn't it so cute??? I just love it. Next big project...big boyize Evan's room!
2 comments:
It looks awesome!!
I'm glad you like it! I am so happy that it is done. Now I just have to wait for my mom to get everything washed and ready to go!!! :)
Post a Comment