Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Evan in June


Tomorrow is Evan's 19 month birthday. Of course he is learning all kinds of new tricks and is the cutest little guy ever. Evan has experienced a bunch in the last few weeks. He has mastered the big boy bed...for the most part. This is the first time in weeks that I have found him napping on the floor. I couldn't help but take a picture, he is so sweet. I love that you can see all 3 of his favorite blankies, and one of his favorite books too!

Not everyday has been wonderful though. Little man still has his double ear infection
and his balance is a bit off. Two days in a row he crashed and ended up with a bloody lip. One day he actually bloodied his top and bottom lip when he was running towards the wall. Unfortunately he tripped just close enough to the wall that when he put his hands down to catch himself he still hit his face. We are really lucky that he still has his front teeth since they put a hole in the wall...here is the proof. As always, I think my tears lasted longer than Evan's. He wouldn't even sit still long enough for us to ice his lips!
Some of our favorite times as a family are right before we put Evan to bed. He rough houses with Daddy and then gets stories from Mommy. Right now I would say his favorite book is Guess How Much I Love You, which I must say is one of my favorites too! Here is a cute video of one of his favorite Daddy games.

1 comments:

Ryen said...

So funny when you are here you did that with me and Ali hey it's kinda like the Alioop!:)