
It has been a crazy week here in the Coleman household! Aaron was out of town for the week so the monsters (yes, it is plural now) and I held down the fort. It was pretty crazy and truthfully not much was accomplished on my end. :)
Evan is as funny as ever! He is all about Christmas and wants to watch "Tanta" aka: Baby Santa's Music Box, all day long. He is also very excited about counting things. By that, I mean he likes to point to things while I count them. It is so cute. He has also mastered the movements to Itsy Bitsy Spider which I am hoping to get on video soon.

As for sweet little Avery, she has decided that she is a big girl and wants to be sitting up or standing whenever she isn't being carried around the house. She has given me quite the arm workout. Luckily she sits very nicely in the Bumbo chair th

at Evan never used. I have to pad it with a blanket because she is still too tiny to fit in it properly, but she loves it. Here is a picture of her looking like a big girl:
I recently decided to try to take a picture of the kids together. I have a bunch of pictures of Avery with random fuzziness where Evan had been only moments before. I did get him to stay still for a moment, here is the result of that picture...

Heaven help me! :)
1 comments:
doubleheader....no eyes open!
Post a Comment