Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 Months Ago


3 Months ago today my sweet baby girl was born. She is the sweetest little girl, and every bit the snuggler that I asked for! She causes a bit of a ruckus when I have to put her down, but boy does she cheer up fast when she is picked up. She has rolled over once, but spends most of her tummy time trying to crawl and getting frustrated when she can't. She isn't a fan of riding in the car but loves to watch Baby Einstein when Evan isn't pushing the buttons.

I can't believe that in a month she will be ready to start food and sippy cups. I feel like it was just yesterday that she was born.

Evan still pays very little attention to her, which I think is a good thing. He has recently decided that unless he is outside of the house he should not be wearing pants. He also refuses to wear long sleeves or long pants, even pajamas. I guess it is lucky that it doesn't get cold here until January! This is a little video of him at the park, of course he has to find the most dangerous spot to play, typical boy! I wonder what it would be like to get excited to run up and down hills...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, they grow so fast. They are both too cute!