He is going through a nudist phase were he will only wear pants when we are leaving the house. Not sure I can argue with it since it means less laundry for me. He still loves watching Little Einsteins and has a HUGE crush on June (the one in the purple dress). Here is a funny video of him "dancing" with June.
As for little Avery...she is 3 1/2 months old, getting ready to start on cereal and sippy cups in two weeks! I can't believe it. She still seems so tiny to me. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen, but boy does she have a temper! Here is a picture of her in the jumparoo. I made Evan wait until his 4 month birthday to use it since that is what the suggested age was, but alas, I guess that is what it means to be a second time mommy and you realize that 2 weeks isn't going to hurt anyone. It is nice to be able to get a few things done here and there, she is definitely the snuggler I have always wanted...beware of what you ask for.
3 comments:
The picture of Evan looks like he is sitting on the pot in the middle of the living room.
They are growing so fast!! And still very cute.
Nice update. Happy to hear you and the clan are doing well. Love the pictures too. Just precious.
Post a Comment