Wow! Isn't she a blue eyed beauty? I put this picture up because it shows her two teeth. Yes, two teeth, but the funny thing is that they aren't the normal two front teeth. She has a bit of a gap. I am hoping she will get the middle tooth soon and we won't have to worry about her looking like a Jack O' Lantern. :)
She is 100% mobile! She has a tough time finishing a bottle if anything is going on, she thinks she is going to miss something and won't have any of that. I have found that anytime I dare to use the potty, I will find Avery in some crazy place. So far I have found her in my closet, the laundry room and standing up near anything that she can get a good grip on. Yesterday was the best though, this is what I found after only leaving her for a minute...
I guess that is what I get for leaving the laundry out!As for Evan! We are working really hard on getting him as many opportunitites to play with friends as possible. He is constantly asking for his friend Beene so I think his social skills are coming around. He is really progressing so much. We no longer have to speed through books because he is turning the pages, he now listens to the whole story. Right now his favorite book is Guess How Much I Love You. He helps me read it too, which is great. He likes to read The Very Hungry Catapiller to us too.
He has also gotten really cuddly (yay!!!!). Today as he was watching his movie he made a game out of running into the living room to give me a kiss and run back to the playroom. I didn't even mind the slobber! His favorite movies right now are Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty, but only because of the "Sneak Peeks" on the bonus features, he rarely wants us to show the movie.
We are going to a Mommy and Me class twice a week and he has so much fun running like a crazy man. He even goes into art class once in awhile! I wish I had better pictures to post of him, but he puts on a pouty face as soon as he sees the camera. :( Boo! Here is a video of him doing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. I wish I could have gotten the video from the front, but if he knew the camera was on, he would have quit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment