Things in the Coleman household are finally settled and yet still really crazy! I guess that is what happens when you get two monsters running around. We are sure having a ton of fun amidst all the craziness.
Evan is becoming such an awesome little boy! He loves to sing songs especially Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He is also a bunch happier to go to bed now that he rediscovered his music box. I thought he didn't want it anymore so I put it in the closet and he found it one day and it ended up in his bed again. Now when he is tired he wants "stars and Bach". He loves Bach! He also loves "Chy Chy Ski" or Tchaikovsky. Whenever he hears flight of the Bumble Bee he gets very excited. He also loves to recite his ABC's and count to ten when he thinks no one is looking.
He is really working on jumping too. I must be the craziest mom in the world to teach my boy to jump on the bed, but he needs the little bounce to get his big body off the floor! I love listening to Aaron read books to him because he always finds ways to find a reason to run or be tickled. Right now his favorite book is Going On A Bear Hunt. I love it!!!
Here is a video I took of him the other day when he was watching Little Einsteins first thing in the morning. I love the messy hair and how he is singing along. For the record, he hadn't seen this episode in a really long time and he still remembered the words! He sang along everytime the song came on. Such a funny boy! P.S. He is starting to love Avery finally!
As for the little Avery...she is a wild child. She is into EVERYTHING!!! When she plays in the playroom, she makes a bigger mess than Evan does! 90% of the day she has a toy or a book in her hand.
When she hears "Happy and You Know It" she claps right when she is supposed to. And laughs so hard when Evan is acting silly. She is his biggest fan!
She can stand for a few seconds on her own and walks really great when she is holding onto things. She is saying Mama, Dada, and baba. She has 3 teeth so she doesn't look like a Jack O' Lantern anymore! :)
She just turned 8 months old and has such a huge personality. I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. I would be a lot more worried about her learning to walk if she didn't already follow Evan everywhere! At least I know they will be going in the same direction. Here is a fun picture of her playing in Evan's cart.
Isn't she a beauty?
0 comments:
Post a Comment