This last month has been a really interesting one in the Coleman household. The weather is finally warming up, but we have all been too under the weather to appreciate it. :( First Evan had an ear infection, which has turned into a sinus infection. Avery luckily didn't get the ear infection, but I am wondering if she needs to go in for her sinuses too? She is getting one of her top teeth, so I am sure that doesn't help with the general feeling of ickyness.
But, enough of the negativity. All in all it has been a good month. Evan is really getting
tall (and skinny) and looking more and more like a boy everyday. I must say I really miss the big baby cheeks. He still really loves music and is constantly asking me or Aaron to sing Wheels on the Bus...it can go on forever! He still loves watching movie trailers more than movies, but still loves Peter Pan and Cars the most. The other day he was marching around looking at his shadow and said "P. Pan, shadow!" He is so smart! I had to put this picture on because he gets the best bed head!!!
He has a few movies that have the Aristocats trailer on them and he loves it. I love to play it for him too because he always gives hugs during it and dances like a wild man during Everybody Wants To Be A Cat. Tonight after bath I decided to go to youtube and see if they had the video of the song for him. I think we listened to it for about 45 minutes. I have a really great video that for some reason wouldn't download. :( I'll try again tomorrow.
Another good Evan note, is that he is starting to become interested in the potty. He sits on it about 3 times a day and as of yet nothing has come out of it (or him), but we cheer him on anyway because that is a big step for him.
Speaking of the potty, Avery thinks it is funny to sit on it too, so we give her the opportunity t
o do it before bath. She thinks it is great and claps for herself. Everyday her personality gets more pronounced. She is a little firecracker! She loves to dance whenever she hears music and loves to give kisses and hugs. She is still a snuggle bug and always sleeps better at nap time when she is being held. She will eat anything and everything which is so scary for me because Evan isn't overly mindful about leaving things around. EEK!
0 comments:
Post a Comment