One of her favorite things to do lately is to sneak into Evan's room and play with his books. She has even learned that if the books are put away (which isn't very often) that her job is to pull them all off the shelf (ala Evan). Here is a picture of her caught in the act...
It is so great that they both love books so much since we have a million of them (you can never have too many right?). Evan has started reading books to us. We help with the majority of the words and he will finish all the sentences. He can practically read all of Goodnight Moon to us. I love it.
On a wonderful note, we finally have a fence!!! Only one year late, but I guess it was worth the wait. To celebrate, we let Evan out to run in the grass and chase bubbles. He loves bubbles so much!!!
I don't know if it is his age or what, but he has really come into himself recently. He has become a very good listener and has finally learned how to JUMP!!! So exciting. He does it any chance he can. His new favorite game is Stop and Go. I say "go" he runs until I say "stop" and we do it again and again. Sometimes he plays by himself. Here is a fun video that shows him playing and Avery walking on the walker...a twofer! :)
1 comments:
Hey, it's Rwan... Just added you on facebook. Looks like a lot has happened since we last talked. Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment