The holidays were a good time for us this year! The only music we are allowed to listen to these days is Christmas music from our kids sing along CD. The favorites include Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bell Rock, and Must Be Santa. Evan knows all the words and sings happily during meals and in the car. They will sit at the table for an hour if we keep the music rolling!
I wish I could say I took a bunch of pictures that day, but it isn't true. I was attempting to be in the moment while the kids were feeling cranky. Aaron and I ended up opening most of the gifts and just showing them to them while they fought over the Little Einstein China toy. :) So typical. We got a new art easel and a bunch of art supplies too. As much as I made an effort to get a dual sided easel so they both can play together, they are usually fighting over one side or the other. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing that Ev has learned to fight for his stuff when Av chooses to be a bully...
We are looking forward to having Nana and Papa come to visit this week and it is my mission to have these kids (yes, both of them) potty trained by the new year (or maybe a few days after). Here is a peek at what is in store for us in 2011...
0 comments:
Post a Comment