Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Big 3!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Evan! Evan has had the best birthday yet! Daddy came home with balloons and he has been marching around the house singing the Little Einstein balloon song (while carrying his balloons). He didn't put them down all night...it was so cute!

Every other year that we sang the birthday song to him he cried, but today he really seemed to love it. We also gave him a "sprinkle share cookie" with 3 candles and he tried so hard to blow them out (we are still working on blowing in therapy). Here is the video:


I was so proud of him! He loved the candle so much that we did it over and over. Avery even had a turn. I would also like to celebrate that this is the first time he has ever ripped wrapping paper to get to a gift! I don't know if he really understood why it was in paper to begin with, but I think this is a start of good things to come for the holidays! :)


Here are some interesting facts about Evan on his 3rd birthday:

1. His favorite quote is "Leaping Linguistics".

2. He loves classical music so much that he always has to get up and dance when he hears it.

3. He loves for us to write sentences for him to read on the magnadoodle (it is AMAZING how well he reads!!!)

4. He loves to paint (even with his hands!) and likes to say "paint like Van Gogh".

5. His favorite movie is the Talking Words Factory, but he really doesn't like to watch it, as much as he wants to play the Word Game on the Bonus Features.

6. His favorite song is Only You or "Omee You" by Josh Radin. We have been listening to it (nonstop!) for about 2 months. I am really hoping he chooses a new one soon.

7. He eats peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and dinner.

As for sweet Little Avery...she also loved balloons...she really does enjoy torturing her brother!
I will be blogging about our family trip to Disneyworld soon. I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. It isn't because I haven't been trying. I take my camera out all the time to take pictures so I have something cute to show all of you...but alas, neither of my kids ever stop moving so the majority of the pictures turn into blurs, or I get shots of the back of their heads. When at last, I get a focused picture of both of their faces, it inevitably looks like this.

0 comments: