Sunday, March 13, 2011

Marching Along!

First of all I would like to say Happy Birthday to Aunt Sara! We hope you have a great day and we send hugs and kisses your way!!!

It has been so crazy here lately. I am busy making hairbows for the Spring Fling Expo so I don't have much extra time at all. But in honor of Sara's birthday I wanted to take some time to update everyone on the Crazy Colemans!

Little Avery...my dear baby girl gave us a fright this week when she had an allergic reaction to Penicillin. A night spent in the ER and two trips to the doctor and she is starting to look better. Her beautiful face had been so swollen that she even scared her brother. It was tough to look at because it looked so painful, but she didn't seem to notice and continued to dance and be a cutie pie! Her face is almost back to normal but she is still covered from the neck down in hives.

She is all about the potty lately and has had a few successful trips there too. She is such a nice mommy to her toys that she takes them to the potty too. She is also really excited to put her toys in diapers and panties. The only problem we have had recently is that she really loves to put toilet paper in the potty and flush, so we have to keep her out of there unless she is going. :)

She really loves watching Barney and Dora right now and will sing songs with them. She also gives the best hugs and kisses ever!!!

Little Evanator is doing great too. He is all about the Leapster which is helping him write his letters. He is doing wonderful in school and just this week he has eaten a marshmellow and many bites of a brownie. Great progress! He loves reading Hop on Pop and can read all 60 pages all by himself, and even reads the pages with the right emotions. I have a great video, but I can't figure out how to post it yet.

He also really loves to sing. We are still listening to Christmas music in the car and he sings along to every song. I love listening to the words he makes up for the words he doesn't know. There is a part of Silent Night where instead of saying "shepherds quake" he says "showers quake". I will try to get it on video soon, but I am usually driving when it happens so that is a little tough.

He has been working really hard on his fine motor skills with his hands and has mastered Thumbs Up and almost has the "OK" sign too. He tries so hard!!!

1 comments:

Ryen said...

Glad to hear Avery is feeling better, she's just like Ali she can be feeling horrible but can still bring a smile to your face!
Love and Miss you guys
-Rye Rye