
A note to my sweet baby Avery on her 2nd birthday!
I made a list to share with you when you are older so you can know exactly how you were when you turned two!
1. You think your name is "Baby".
2. You are very indendent and always want to do everything on her own. You now say "I do it" instead of shouting "Baby do it!". You can put your shoes on all by yourself and you try so hard to put your pants on, and sometimes do.
3. You think kisses make everything feel better and you never forget that Mommy needs kisses too. Somehow you "poka eye" a few times a day and only mommy's kisses will make it better. You also ask for bandaids any time you have a bump. Lately when you have an ouchy and I won't give you a bandaid, you are content to "ice it". When Evan gets a bump you try to ice that too.
4. All of your toys are your babies. You kiss them and hug them and even pat them and says "shhhh, it's ok!"...even the cars and kitchen food. :)
5. You act shy in public, but doesn't take long for you to need to be the center of attention.
6. When music is on, it is time to dance. Sometimes you sing yourself and dance along. You also watch movies and do the choreography right along with the characters. It is amazing what you can do. Annie and Barney movies are her favorite routines for now. You are my Sunshine and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star are your favorite songs to sing.
7. You have the best manners (not counting the screaming requests once in awhile) and you never forgets to say "thank you mommy/daddy".
8. You like to help me sweep the floors and use the water sprayer to dust the tables. I hope you love chores when you are older. :)
9. You love your brother so much! You are constantly taking him out of his comfort zone and it is a wonderful thing. Seeing you kiss and hug him makes me so happy. You are the best sister a boy could ask for, even if you do steal all of his toys.
10. You love to read books, especially the "planets" book (Little Einstein Picture Dictionary).
11. You can already count to 13 and you know your ABC's. All of Evan's therapists are shocked by how smart and clever you are...not to mention cute.
12. I love that you like hairbows and pretty dresses. I love that when I am doing my makeup you want "my turn" and you don't mind that I pretend. I also love that when I am ready for the day you say "pretty mommy".
13. I love that you still say "mommy hold you" when you need to snuggle and you give the tightest hugs.
14. i love that when we read stories at night you hold Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) stuffed animals and make sure they get to touch each page.
15. While it gives me a heart attack every time you still love to stand on the coffee table and jump to the couch. It is hard to remind you that you aren't as big as your brother.
16. You are such a little myna bird and copy everything we say. You also repeat everything Evan says so as soon as a movie comes on the first thing out of your mouth is "main menu" and "fast forward".
It is so amazing how much you know and how much personality you have at age two! I am scared and excited at the same time for what the future brings with your amount of energy and your mischevious mind! I love you so much and hope I can make your 2nd birthday a happy one. *Mom
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Avery is 2!!!
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment