Ok, here are the pictures of the living room I had to take 3 of them, so use your imagination to configure them. :) I think it looks great and really feels homey.
This is the living room from the hall way.
going to the TV...I'm accepting suggestions. The media center has been the biggest change (besides the paint) since it used to look like this:
4 comments:
Wow, I love it! It makes me want to redecorate my house! Our paint color that I was telling you about is really close to yours, at least it looks that way in the pictures. Your house looks great!
Wick, yals house is so lovely. I really like the chocolate color and the bar area. And I am so jealous of that cool check floor. Very hip. I can't wait to come visit and see it for real!
Love it!!
NICE JOB!! I love the chocolate brown. And I'm not even kidding, I think we own the same hallway table, LOL. Your house is coming together lovely.
Post a Comment