Evan has been playing with his stacking cups all morning! He loves them. I actually went to Toys R Us and bought him some larger ones this morning. He loves for me to build a tower and then he crashes it down...we do it about 1007 times per day. Here is a cute video of him walking to his tower.
We will blog more soon once Aaron is home and I can stay online longer. Go Utes...kick off is in 2 hours!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Stacker!
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw, I couldn't stop laughing at this one. His head hit the blocks before Evan was ready to knock them down. Sad times.
He's growing so fast. Isn't he so fun now? And wasn't the Utes game AWESOME??? I had to listen because we were caming, but it was still great!!!
We have watched this video at least 1007 times. It is Ali's favorite form of entertainment. She always says, "I want to see him bump his head". She thinks it is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment