Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We Survived!!!!!!

We did it! We survived the move! We are adjusting well to Florida and love the daily rain storms and the super friendly people (nice change from VA Beach).

We still have a long way to go before the house is completely ready and until then I am going to be working super hard on my TDL and getting things in order. I get a little closer every day though. Here is a picture of the dining room and the entry way, the first two rooms that were finished. I will post living room pictures soon too...no promise on the rest of the house. It is a work in progress. :)

Here is the dining room, there are a couple of things that need to be added (like a center piece) but I am super happy about how it turned out.


Here is the entry way...it looks really great. It is hard to really see it though, since it has a big mirror that is reflecting the door. I can only take credit for about 5% of the decorating though, I couldn't have done it without Wendy (Aaron's mom) she was a HUGE help!!! (Thanks again Wendy)

Evan loves the new house and spends most of his time hammering on the kitchen tile. He learned to clap today and has also gotten tooth #6!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome so far! Did you paint too? I love it!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

We painted the brown color (it's called Cup of Cocoa). We used the same color for accents in the den and the living room too.