Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walking Boy!!!!

On Sunday Evan turned 9 months old. He is learning things so fast I can't believe it! last week he learned to clap, yesterday he did the sign language sign for "milk" and today he took his first steps!!!



We were playing with some new friends and he just let go and started walking. I don't think he even realized that he wasn't hanging on to something. :)

He is loving playing with cars and even makes a vroom sounds as he drives them around. It makes laugh so much. He loves it when I chase him saying "I'm gonna get you" and tickle him when I catch him. He will start to crawl away and then always turns around and lays down right in front of me. He definitely gives me reasons to laugh every day!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah Evan!!! Sad Wickie!!! Once they start to walk it is all over. He is so cute!! What a big boy!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! He's getting so big so fast! Isn't it funny how small boys are when they start w/the sound effects? It's funny. Just wait! He's so cute.