Happy Tuesday!
Evan was having a tough day today, tooth #7 is trying to make its way through the gums so he wasn't feeling the best. Luckily once the Tylenol kicked in he was feeling better and was as cute as ever. He was being such a cutie that we played around in the tub for awhile. Here is a video of him being a chatter bug.
He really doesn't like to lay down (unless he is sleepy) so he doesn't like to get his diaper on. One way I have learned to work around this is to play with different toys. This week, his very favorite toy is a Will Smith Men In Black doll that J-me bought for me when I started applying for the Secret Service. He hasn't quite mastered which button makes him talk, but he loves it.
It is his 10 month birthday tomorrow so I will hopefully post a birthday blog tomorrow. I just love this kid!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Bath Time
Posted by
A & W + E = Coleman
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That not lying down thing must be a boy thing because I always had to give the boys a toy to distract them too! Cute. He's so big!
Post a Comment