Evan is really keeping me on my toes lately. He is now walking everywhere and hardly crawls at all anymore. He has started running too, and only has problems when he is carrying one of his bouncy balls around and then he bounces off of stuff and he doesn't like that very much. Here is a funny video of him playing around.
He also has a new (horrible) habit of rolling away while having his diaper changed. Here is a picture of him after he had his diaper changed tonight...luckily I was able to get the diaper on before he took off. :) Unfortunately he hid under the dining room table so it took a few minutes for me to get him and get his pants on.
He still really loves Baby Einstein. He watches Baby Lullabies every night before bed. He usually will sit on my lap and snuggle, but last night he wanted to sit in front of the TV. I thought it looked so cute, little boy in front of a big TV.
*
Eating is his favorite thing. He loves to try to feed himself nowdays, but sometimes his food gets stuck in his big hands and I find it later...gross. He loves Zweback toast and makes a huge mess with it. Here is another video of him trying to figure out his sippy cup. He does really well usually, but this time he picked it up upside down and it threw him for a loop. By the way, that ball his is touching weighs about 5 pounds and is his new favorite thing to throw on the tile...it might not last much longer. I'm surprised he hasn't dropped it on his foot yet (knock on wood).
Wow I am chatty tonight. I will end now. Hope you liked the update.
1 comments:
He is getting too big too fast. Makes me sad that I am not there to see it. i am so glad that you are blogging so i can see him all of the time. Kiss him for aunt Brandi.
Post a Comment