Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Silly Boy!!!


Hello everyone! Ev has been doing wonderful. He is getting so smart and walking around the house like it is second nature. He is definitely a little explorer who wants to figure everything out. Right now he loves to open and close doors (regular and cabinet) and he is still addicted to Baby Einstein, though I learned today that farm animals and water creatures make him cry. We might try again tomorrow since maybe he was just crabby today. He is getting better at listening and only goes to "time out" a few times a day for playing with the TV or the blinds.
He loves to play with balls of all sizes especially his big one since he can pick it up and throw it and chase after it over and over. Once I find the pump to my exercise ball more fun will ensue. He wants to start typing now, so I better call an end to this post. I'll send more later. :)

0 comments: