As most of you know, Evan and I are taking a trip tomorrow. We are going to spend some time visiting the Weaver family and their new house and take a road trip to Salt Lake City to visit the rest of my family. I couldn't be more excited!!! As I started packing, Evan seemed to be really excited too, as shown in the picture below. He actually cried when I took him out of the suitcase!!!
He is a little traveler for sure. Once we drive to SLC he will have been to 13 states and Washington DC. All this and he is only 10 1/2 months old!!!
He has finally gotten his 4th upper tooth and is as funny as ever. I can't wait for my family to get to know him again!!!
1 comments:
13 states-that's crazy. Ryen has only been to 14 states. What a world traveler.
Post a Comment