Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not So Happy Halloween

This picture pretty much says it all!!! Evan and I had a super busy day yesterday starting at the voting polls, then to the Little Gym where he tired himself out so much that he was asleep before we even left the parking lot. So, when it came time for Trick or Treating he had just about had it. I have to admit that I was stressed out as well due to a much longer drive onto base than usual.
So, we went along with our friends for a few houses and then came home to pass out candy to the millions of kids who came to our house. Evan loved the Trick or Treaters and made it to the door even before I did when the bell rang.
Evan did get a chance to party like a penguin at Trunk or Treat last week though and won funniest costume. He won the hearts of the judges because of his very penguin-like waddle. I was so proud. :) He was a happy little penguin that day but mostly wanted to chase around the big boys who wer throwing the football. He still doesn't quite understand that he is a baby.


2 comments:

Brandi said...

That is the saddest Penguin. Ohhh. I think he is so freaking cute.

Unknown said...

Cute! Halloween will get funner, oh and I think boys never know they are babies, they think they are big boys from the get go. He was a very cute penguin though.