It is Evan's 5 month birthday today! Wow how time flies. To celebrate this festive occasion, I have decided that I would write a list (I love lists) of all the things I love about Evan, this is not an all inclusive list of course since I come up with new reasons to love him every minute.
I Love Evan because...
1. He turns every bib he wears into a cape like a super hero.
2. He plays in the morning after he wakes up in an attempt to give mommy 5 more minutes.
3. He stops crying everytime he hears "Where is Thumbkin" and giggles, if only for a moment.
4. He is the size of a 1 year old.
5. He now eats his peas and is happy about it.
6. He loves to jump and dance.
7. Right before he falls asleep he gets chatty and tells super funny stories.
8. He smiles in his sleep.
9. He is never content just laying down and feels the need to roll back and forth or lift his head and do crunches.
10. That he has learned to throw things and then whines because he wants them back.
11. When a noise scares him he looks at me when his scared face and when I smile at him he knows everything is ok and just continues to play.
4 comments:
He looks so cute as a duck, and studly in his glasses. You should totally use the duck picture as an Easter picture. So cute!!!
I really like the little skunk one! What a little stinker....hehe.
Well jeez, You laid him down on the cold sidewalk! I'd give you the stink-eye too. You should dress him up more often. Babies in sailor outfits are always funny.
For that matter, grown men in sailor outfits always make me laugh too. Not like midgets and monkeys, mind you. Nothing makes me laugh like midgets and monkeys. One day, some genius will put those two on stage together. Pure comedic gold.
Wow. I have ADD even when posting.
that is the cutes thing I have ever seen I think the skunk is the funniest thing ever
Post a Comment