What a big boy he is! Evan has been eating cereal now for a few weeks. I decided today would be a good day to start him on baby food since he has been doing so great with the cereal and his sippy cups. I read an article that said you should get babies used to veggies before you introduce fruit because if the have the sweet stuff first, they won't like their veggies. I want him to be a healthy eater, so Aaron and I decided that we were going to have him try peas as his first food. Needless to say it didn't go over well. I have a few videos of him making funny faces but this is the best one. I felt so bad that he hated them that I eventually made him some cereal. I cleaned off his face and when I gave him the cereal he was so excited. That is when I snuck in the peas. The video is his reaction to it...slightly like the exorcist isn't it???
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
why would he spit out his peas? there so good ha ha ha ha ha
rye
Oh, Man. Ev I know the pea face. They aren't my favorite either. Give carrots a try they might be more your style.
That is so cute! I started my boys on veggies too & they are veggie freaks. But mayb I just lucked out. That is cute. I can't believe he's already 5 months old!!!
Post a Comment