Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have to admit, I am definitely one of those Moms who thinks that their baby is the cutest and smartest in the entire world. But you know...I don't just think it is because I am Evan's mom, I really do think he is a genius. He is only 4 1/2 months old and can roll over front and back, can sit up (for short periods) and he knows just how to get what he wants, typically with his big toothy smile, or an occasional pouty lip.


One of his not so clever tricks is his way of warning us that he is stinking up the house. He turns bright red and makes the funniest faces, which as you can see, Aaron was able to catch on camera. While it is funny at home, it is quite embarrassing when we are out in public. Especially because the faces usually come combined with lots of grunting and other sound effects, if you know what I mean. I know that it isn't really proper to talk about stinky stuff such as this, but this picture makes me laugh and lets face it, we all could use a laugh sometimes even if it comes at the expense of the cutest baby ever!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Could he be any stinking cuter? Even his poop face is pretty cute. Gotta love public poopin.

Randy said...

I do it as often as possible.

Ryen said...

he is so cute!!!!!!!!! i still hope he likes his pooh bear blanket the pooh bear might match his face ha ha ha ha ha ha love rye rye

Anonymous said...

I swear I laughed for a good solid 5 minutes at this picture......