My family took a trip to Annapolis, MD this past weekend to attend Cristen and Josh's wedding. On Saturday morning we were able to explore downtown Annapolis, which was so beautiful. They have brick streets and everything is very quaint. Evan seemed to have a good time, but it was mostly because he learned how to destroy his stroller. :)
Later that day we attended the wedding, which was beautiful!!! Ironically I had spent the two
weeks prior to our trip trying to find a cute outfit for Evan to wear to the wedding so he would look super handsome. Nowhere in Virginia Beach can you find dress clothes for baby boy!!! What a pain. So I gave up and put him in an outfit that he already has that was dressy enough to pass for wedding attire. Here is what Evan looked like at the beginning of the day:
He looked so cute and he was pretty quiet during the ceremony (in the Naval Academy chapel which was amazing!!!). But once we got to the reception he decided to spit up (which he hasn't done in quite some time) all over his outfit. Unfortunately, I had only one back up outfit with us in the car. For the rest of the day he wore a play outfit that said "Muddy Puppy" and had a big dog on it...not quite the fashion statement I was going for. But he still looked super cute!!!!
The next day we had a chance to visit Baltimore for a few hours mainly to add to my Hard Rock collection. :) All in all it was a great weekend trip! I'm thinking of it as a practice round for the trip to Florida that we will be taking the weekend after next!
1 comments:
He's getting so big. I told you they always spit up when you don't want them too. It's way better then the poop, though. :)
Post a Comment