Evan is the funniest baby. We have a little toy for him that has a picture of a kitten on one side and a picture of a puppy on the other side. I held it in front of him and said "meow" flipped it and said "woof woof" and he laughed so loud!!! We did this for about 10 minutes and his laughing had Aaron and I crying we were laughing so hard.
A few minutes later I was reading Goodnight Moon to him and when I saw the kittens I said "Meow, Meow" and he started laughing all over again. Aaron was able to get the camera and this is the result. Such a funny baby!!!!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Meow...Woof Woof
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so awesome. He has a great laugh!
PS how come you didn't do my tag? You hurt my feel bads.
Baby laughs have to be the cutest thing in the world!!!
Post a Comment