Evan is 6 months, two weeks and one day old today! He is sitting up, crawling, pulling himself up, and showing a very mischevious nature!!! I also decided that today will be the last day he has a bottle. He is down to one per day and I figure better now than later.
In the midst of these great milestones, we have come across some issues. The first of which is that he has the body of a 12 month old with the good sense of a 6 month old! He is strong enough to pull himself up, but not quite advanced enough to know to keep holding on. Needless to say he takes a lot of falls! His favorite place to play kamikazi is in bed where he stands up lets go and typically bumps one of the sides, usually with his melon. If any of you can think of a way to keep him from hurting himself I am taking suggestions.
He also loves to play in the front of the door. I have to chase him down a billion times per day to keep him from sucking on our shoes or going too close to the stairs. I have built a barracade of blankets and pillows, but this works only to slow him for a moment. I have started calling his name in my "mommy voice" and he will look over, give me the stink eye, cry for one second, then smile and go faster. Preview of days to come I am sure. :)
1 comments:
let him be mom....all those scars will make him cool like Grandpa!
Post a Comment